Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Errata

Novel: Labyrinth
Author: Kate Mosse

I was wrong about Authie. He DOES have a personality. Here are his main personality traits:

1. He likes to "shoot the cuffs" on his shirt. He does this at least three times in the last half of the book. Example: Authie shot the cuffs on his crisp white shirt. He even takes the time to shoot his cuffs just before his death.
2. That's it, really.

This personality trait makes him different than Audric, who never shoots the cuffs on his shirt. Also, Audric is really really and I mean really old. Older than Authie, I am almost positive.

I was so wrong about these characters. They couldn't BE more different. Sorry, Kate Mosse!

1 comment:

  1. I just got around to checking the blogs after over a month hiatus. This was well worth it!

    I am so glad that you discovered this incredible difference in the characters, I thought you were dense for a moment.

    ReplyDelete